Education and Work Experience
- 2003-2008 Diploma degree (M.Sc. equivalent) in chemistry; University of Muenster, Germany; supervised by Prof. Grimme; “Quantum chemical Investigations of Organic Inclusion Complexes”
- 2008-2012 PhD in theoretical chemistry; University of Muenster, Germany; supervised by Prof. Grimme; “Quantum Chemical Calculations of Supramolecular Cage and Inclusion Complexes” (magna cum laude)
- 2009 six months academic stay at VU Amsterdam, Netherlands, in the group of Prof. Bickelhaupt working with Dr. Celia Fonseca-Guerra on G-DNA model systems.
- 2012-2015 postdoctoral researcher; CEITEC Masaryk University, Czech Republic. SYLICA life science project under supervision of Prof. J. Šponer.
- 2015-present research associate; Institute of Biophysics Brno, Czech Republic. Department of Structure and Dynamic of Nucleic Acids under Supervision of Prof. J. Šponer